THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Consider the User Friendly Listing first!
A Full-Service Listing With No Up-Front Costs
Offered exclusively by Tom Henschen and Associates Real Estate
HOW TO SELL YOUR HOME FAST
Realtors® have known it for years: well-kept homes, properly priced in the beginning, always get you the FASTEST SALE for the BEST PRICE!
When it’s time to sell, you want to be confident that every element pertaining to a successful sale — and there are many — has been set before your home is even listed. You can start with the reports we’ve provided on this page. There is no charge for this information. These articles will help get you started in terms of assessing your real estate situation and planning for a stress-free and successful sale.
The real estate market in your area is constantly changing, and it takes an experienced professional to move your house quickly, professionally, and profitably. By using an experienced real estate professional, you’ll be closer to reaching your goal — selling your home fast and for the best price. At Tom Henschen and Associates Real Estate, we will be your advocates, your guides, and your fierce negotiators. We will work hard to make selling your home a great experience.
FREE REPORTS FOR HOME SELLERS
Get an expert opinion of your home’s value, based on experience, local knowledge, and comparable actual sales in your area.
Find out how a qualified, licensed, professional Realtor® can add value to the sale of your home or property.
We are your local Short Sale experts for buying AND selling with an accredited CSSN (Certified Short Sale Negotiator) on staff.
SELLING A HOME IN PHOENIX
Selling your home is a complex process that affects your family and your future and this can be even more true if you’re facing financial difficulty. Before you begin the process, you’ll want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information.
When should you sell?
How do you get the best price?
Should you consider a short sale?
Possibly the MOST critical factor when you’re selling your home is the price. And this is definitely where you need a professional evaluation from an experienced Realtor® like Tom Henschen. Ask Tom about his marketing plan to maximize your equity and also keep your home from languishing on the market for too long. Your Realtor® can provide you with an honest, unbiased assessment of your home based on several factors including:
Condition of your Home
Repairs or Improvements
Time Frame for Selling
Our job is to maximize the net proceeds from the sale of your home – to this end we are committed. In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, will sell within 30 to 90 days. Don’t list your house for too much money… if the price of your home is too high, several things could happen:
- It can limit buyers. Potential buyers may not view your home, because it would be out of their buying range.
- It can limit showings. Other salespeople may be less reluctant to view your home.
- It can be used as leverage. Other realtors may use this home to sell against homes that are better priced.
- It can cause your house to stay on the market for an extended period of time. When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
- It can actually return a lower price. An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price, sometimes, several times. In the end, you’ll probably get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
- It can waste valuable time and energy. A bank appraisal is most often required to finance a home. Most buyers will not pay more than a bank appraisal, and banks will not provide financing for more than a bank appraisal.
“My grandparents passed away and we needed to sell there home in Arizona. We met Tom through a mutual friend, he came highly recommend. We had to get back home to California Tom helped us to sell my grandparents home from a different state..
He personally checked the property for us and went above and beyond. I highly recommend Tom to sell your home. He is knowledgeable, honest and kind and will get the job done no matter what the circumstances..
Thank you Tom!!”
– Calaveritas, San Andreas, CA